Saturday, December 08, 2007

Ladies Leaving TV-2
WDTN has a few vacancies thanks to a few recent departures.

We have unconfirmed reports that general assignment reporter and fill-in anchor Laura Borchers is headed to the Queen City to report at WLWT, where she reportedly started this week.

We have confirmed that WDTN traffic reporter Jessica Moore is on her way to Lexington, Kentucky where she will be a general assignment reporter at NBC affiliate WLEX.

Reporter/fill-in anchor/sports reporter Kris O'Donnell has also left the station, and is apparently headed to UCF to be a professor. O'Donnell has a rich broadcast history. She came to WDTN from the WB affiliate in Buffalo, New York and has had sports radio shows in Washington DC, Houston, and Dallas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hadn't even missed Kris O'Donnell, she left very quietly, but I am sure she will do good in whatever field she chooses.

Anonymous said...

I thought that Kris ODonnell was the most professional reporter at WDTN, but we also did not notice she was done. To top it off she is now at UCF - where I got my BA. Good luck to her in Central Florida, I hope she speaks fluent spanish.